Inventory Unit Detail
2008 John Deere Z-Trak™ Z820A 25hp Pro w/ 60"
WEBSITE MACHINES 747
For professional mowing, there is now a mower that excels in three areas: durability, reliability, and productivity. The new Z-Trak™ PRO 800 Series Mowers will help you cover more acres faster and more dependably with an even higher quality of cut.
- 25 hp Air cooled Kawasaki engine
- Heavy-duty ground drive transmission - Integrated hydraulic drive eliminates leak points and provides plenty of power to handle even the toughest cutting jobs
- Exclusive Turn Key +1 - Starting the machine is as easy as starting a car - Your control levers can be extended out or pulled in as long as the parking brake is engaged - just turn the key and go!
- Adjustable motion control levers can be adjusted to three different height settings and multiple fore-aft positions, providing comfortable positions for almost any operator
- Convenient controls are grouped together on the right console, providing one central location for key switch, throttle, PTO engagement, height of cut, diagnostics, and hour meter
- Engage the parking brake with your left foot rather than a hand brake - it is easy to engage and keeps the operator's hands on the control levers
- Caster wheels and caster wheel towers have greasable bearings for long life and easy steering
- Heavy duty I-Cast iron I Beam caster wheel arms support axles are impact resistant for durability on the PRO Z-Trak™ Series
- Offset front caster wheels help improve inside corner trim performance and also help reduce between-blade striping
- To eliminate flat caster tires, PRO Z-Trak™ machines are equipped with run flat tires as standard equipment
- Flip-up foot platform provides easy access for servicing the mower deck
- Fuel gauge makes it quick and easy to see how much fuel is in the tank
- Make fewer stops for fuel with the increased fuel tank capacity of 11.5 gallons
- Large diameter fuel-fill opening reduces the chance of spilling when adding fuel
- 48-inch 7-Iron Mulch-on-Demand Deck
- 54-inch 7-Iron Mulch-on-Demand Deck
- 54-inch 7-Iron PRO Deck
- 48-inch 7-Iron PRO Deck
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Model No.: FH721V
- Horsepower (gross): 25 hp
- Displacement: 680 cc
- Cylinders: Two
- Crankcase Capacity: 2.0 U.S. quarts
- Oil Filter: Full flow, replaceable
- Lubrication: Full pressure
- Cooling: Air
- Air Cleaner: Heavy duty cannister w/ safety
- Pre-Cleaner: Yes
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Fuel Consumption: 1.1 to 1.5 U.S. gal./hr under normal conditions, load, operation, and dependent on horsepower
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.5 U.S. gallons
- Fuel Tank Switch/Shut Off Valve: Yes
- Charge System: 20 amp
- Battery Voltage: 12 Volt
- Cold Cranking Amp: 300
- Hour Meter: Standard, digital
- Operator Presence Starting System: Turn key +1
- Hydraulic Pumps: Parker heavy-duty ground drive
- Travel Speed: Forward: 0 - 10 mph; Reverse: 0 - 5 mph
- Speed and Direction Control: Twin levers
- Hydraulic Capacity: 2.9 U.S. quarts
- Filter: Spin-on type
- Drive Tires: 24x12-12
- Load Rating: 4 PR
- Dynamic Braking: Twin levers
- Park Brake: Drum
- Park Brake Actuation: Foot pedal
- Type: Electro-magnetic (200 lb. ft.)
- Drive: V-belt
- Available Widths: 54 in.
- Deck construction: One-piece stamped steel
- Deck thickness: 7 ga. (0.177 in.)
- Discharge: Side
- Height-of-Cut Range: 1.5 - 5.0 in.
- Increments: 0.25 in.
- Cutting Width: 54 in.
- Length: 19 in.
- Thickness: 0.25 in.
- Tip Speed: 18,000 fpm
- Number: Three
- Caster Wheel Type: Semi-pneumatic
- Caster Wheel Size: 13x5-6
- Front Anti-Scalp Rollers: RH, center, LH
- Rear Anti-Scalp Rollers: RH, LH
- Length: 84 in.
- Width: 69 in. with discharge chute
- Height: 73 in. with ROPS up, 47 in. with ROPS down
- Weight: 1301 lb. (590.1 kg) uncrated
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- 680 cc
- Heavy-duty ground drive
- Wheel Size
- Caster Wheel Size: 13x5-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- Discharge Type
- Side, Optional: Mulcher