Inventory Unit Detail
2006 John Deere 717A with 48-inch Mower
WEBSITE MACHINES 002
Hilltop Sales & Service
717A with 48-inch Mower
This machine has had only one owner and was sold and serviced by us, It is in really good shape, It has been fully serviced by the shop. I've seen these machines with over 2500 hours on them. Built for commercial use, They were tough units. It has a lot more mowing to go.
- 19-hp OHV, air-cooled, vertical shaft, Kawasaki® gas engine
- 9-mph transport speed
- Exclusive single-body dual-unitized Kanzaki pump for greater reliability
- Closed Loop system eliminates cross contamination possibility
- 2-gallon (U.S.) reservoir allows a longer "dwell time" - enabling system to run cooler
7-Iron II™ Deep-Deck Mowers
- 48-inch 7-Iron II™ mower deck
- Provides a powerful vacuuming action to lift the grass and create better airflow
- One-piece 7-gauge stamped steel means no weld points to fail
- Full floating deck follows ground contours, providing the best groomed appearance
- Ribbed cast aluminum spindle housings provide strength and cooling surface area that stands up to commercial applications
- Three 25mm spindles are cold-forged and heat treated for added strength
- Spindles are supported by precision ball bearings, providing enduring performance and reliability
- Spindles can be greased from the top of the mower deck
Heavy-Duty Canister Style Air Cleaner
- Standard heavy-duty canister air filtration system improves engine life
Two-Lever Hydrostatic Drive Controls
- Zero-turning radius for excellent maneuverability
- Dual-lever, hydraulically dampened operator controls provide a smooth ride
- Ergonomically designed for rider comfort during extended operations
Deck Height Adjustment
- Innovative, low effort dial height-of-cut adjustment with foot assist deck lift system
- Fifteen height-of-cut positions from 1.5 inches to 5 inches in 1/4 inch increments
Large Fuel Capacity
- Single-fill 8.5 gallon (U.S.) fuel tank allows for all-day mowing
- Top-draw dual tank for added safety
Deluxe Comfort Seat
- One-piece, high-back, deep-cushioned with standard armrests
- Up to 5 inches fore-and-aft adjustment to match operator size
- Flip-up seat for easy access to the hydraulic system
- Open engine compartment for full access to engine components
- Flip-out foot panel for easy access to deck spindles
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) safety decals and operational safety video
- Foldable ROPS certified to OSHA 1928.51
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Model Number: FH601V
- Horsepower (gross): 19
- Displacement: 41.2 cu. in.
- Cylinders: Two
- Crankcase Capacity: 2.0 U.S. quart
- Oil Filter: Full flow
- Lubrication: Full pressure
- Cooling: Air
- Air Cleaner: Heavy duty canister type w/safety
- Pre-Cleaner: Foam
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8.5 U.S. gallon
- Fuel Tank Switch/Shut Off Valve: Yes
- Charge System: 13 amp
- Battery Voltage: 12 volt
- Cold Cranking Amp: 340
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Operator Presence Starting System: Yes
- Hydraulic Pumps: Kanzaki DUP 10A
- Wheel Motors: Parker Ross
- Forward: 0-9 mph
- Reverse: 0-4 mph
- Speed and Direction Control: Twin levers
- Hydraulic Capacity: Hydraulic tank cap. 2 U.S. gal.
- Filter: Spin-on type
- Drive Tires: 23x9.5-12 Turf
- Load Rating: 4 PR
- Dynamic Braking: Twin levers
- Park Brake: Band type
- Park Brake Actuation: Hand lever
- Type: Warner Magstop
- Drive: V-belt
- Available Widths: 48 in.
- Discharge: Side
- Height-of-Cut Range: 1.5-4.5 in.
- Increments: 0.25 in.
- Cutting Width: 48 in.
- Length: 17 in. (48 in. deck)
- Thickness: 0.25 in.
- Tip Speed: 16,460 fpm
- Number: Three
- Caster Wheel Type: Pneumatic
- Caster Wheel Size: 13x5-6
- Front Anti-Scalp Rollers: RH, center, LH
- Rear Anti-Scalp Rollers: LH, RH
- Length: 75 in.
- Width: 62 in.
- Height: 42 in.
- Weight: 1132 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 19 hp
- Engine Type
- Two cylinder, OHV, air-cooled, vertical shaft
- 41.2 cu. in.
- Hydrostatic System
- Wheel Size
- 13 x 5-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type